I absolutely love Snickerdoodle cookies. Light, fluffy, sugary goodness. Well my husband decided to add a new spin to these incredible bites of heaven…Jameson’s and Bailey’s! What? That’s what I put in my coffee on the weekends, not in my cookies. Well, let me tell you, they are AMAZING!
Substitute ingredients with allergy friendly brands!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Cream of tarter
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups flour
- 2 glugs of Jamesons
- 1 glugs Baileys
- Powdered sugar
- Cinnamon sugar
- Depending on the size of alcohol glugs, add more flour until cookie dough consistency is reached.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. With mixer on medium speed add in eggs and vanilla and beat for another minute, Add Jameson's and Baileys next.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients into the mixer. Do not over mix, mix until just combined.
- In a separate small bowl make your Cinnamon Sugar by mixing together cinnamon and sugar, stirring until evenly combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, measure out about 2 Tbsp of dough and roll into a ball. Then roll each cookie dough ball into the Cinnamon Sugar mixture.
- Place on prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, turning cookie sheet halfway through baking.
- Dust cookies with Powdered Sugar and Enjoy